Scott is an experienced attorney focusing exclusively on serious plaintiffs personal injury matters. Scott has been practicing law since 1991. He is a founding partner and managing attorney at Levine and Wiss with offices in West Hempstead and Brooklyn.
Scott holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from SUNY Stony Brook and a Juris Doctorate from New York law School in Manhattan. Scott has worked at one of New York cities premiere plaintiffs personal injury law firms and had his own law firm for many years. He was a law intern at the United States Attorneys Office, Southern District of New York and the United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York.
In addition to being an active member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the Queens and Nassau County Bar Associations, Scott is a registered recipient of the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ Award.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1991
- New Jersey, 1991
- District of Columbia, 1993
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- SUNY Stony Brook
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Queens and Nassau County Bar Associations, Member
- Million Dollar Trial Lawyers, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Member